- Light gold Geox Women's D Sozy G Flat Sandals
- Jia Jia Women's Bridal 1296 Peep Toe Hight Heel Satin Wedding shoes
- PUMA Vikky Platform Women's Sneakers (363287)
- Edv0d2v266 Women Low Heel Breathable Single shoes Pointed Toe shoes Flat shoes Pearl Gordless shoes Cap-Toe shoes
- FOXSENSE Classic Closed Square Toe 2.6 inch Block Heel Dress shoes for Women
- WeenFashion Women's Soft Material Lace-up Round Closed Toe Low-Heels Low-top Boots
- Lemontree Womens Summer Bohemia Flat Flip Flop Sandals 278
- Klogs USA Women's Forest Mule
- Purofort Full Safety Green Welly Wellington Boot Wellies Sizes 4-13 HGC462933
- F ZYFA Casual shoes Casual shoes leather mesh breathable shoes flat rubber sole wear sneakers (color E, Size 43)
- RAINIE002 Brand Women Evening shoes Woman High Heels 10Cm Wedding Heels pink Red Women Pumps Brand Party shoes for Women
- ELLIE 709-JULIET 7 Pointed Stiletto Sandal
- Pearl Bridesmaid shoes Wedding Gown High Heels Platform Thin Heel Bridal Dress shoes Prom Event shoes
- Women's Martin Boots Matte Leather high-Heeled Pointed Thick with Short Boots Side Zipper Roman Ethnic Style Beaded Tassel Boots
- Crocs Men's Swiftwater Mesh Deck Sandal Sport
- Stacy Adams Men's Pisa Oxford
- L@YC Women's High Heels Cool Boots Hollow Fish Mouth Exposed Toe Big Code Ball Sandals
- Callisto Women's Aerow Engineer Boot, Black Leather
- Nike - Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 M
- JHHXW Sneakers colorful Mesh shoes Casual shoes Ultralight breathable shoes Trendy men and women running shoes
- Brown Elsa Wilcox Women Lace Up Slip On Chunky Mid Heel Vintage Dress Oxfords Pump Round Toe Platform Oxford shoes
- LEDLFIE Sandals Men Beach shoes Velcro Summer Casual Outdoor Slippers
- Cofra 78450-000.W47 Size 47 S1 P SRC Carnera Safety shoes - Black Yellow - EN safety certified
- Fashion England Leisure Men's shoes Low shoes Wild Car Sutures Casual shoes
- Fugu Maguro Japanese Calf High Industrial Work Boots, Hiking Boots, Fashionable Boots, Foldable, Tactical, Black, for Men
- Ches 2019 New bluee Print Denim Sandals High Heel Platform Wedges Sexy Buckle Female Women Sandals Size 35-40
- FizaiZifai Women Fashion Block Heels Pumps shoes
- Dolphin Women's Rhinestone Open Toe High Heel Sandals with Ankle Strap Wedding Dress Pumps SM00009
- MsMushroom Woman's PU Split Joint Modern Ballroom Dance shoes Yellow and Pink 4 Heel
- Bad Skulls & Bad Bones Slip On Superior Comfort Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Fashion
- Hoohle Sports Womens Yellow Spain Folk colord Guitar Flex Mesh Roshe 2 Lightweight Stylish Cross-Country Running shoes
- Cherry Blossom Flowers Sneaker Women Wide
- GIY Women's Open Toe Sequined Bling Summer Slip on Platform Footbed Wedge Heel Slides Sandals
- Women Fashion Cute White shoes Cartoon Printing Casual shoes Lace-up ( color bluee , Size 36 )
- GONGFF Women's Thick high Heel Short Boots Wild lace-up Warm Velvet Women's Boots
- Joules Women's Langham Ankle Boot Grey 5 Medium US
- 5 Inch Heel Thigh High Boots Women'S Size shoes
- L'Artiste Choko Women US 6.5 Brown Slingback Sandal
- Skechers Women's Fashion Fit - Build Up, Sneakers, Black Hot Pink, US M
- Mephisto Men's Nerio Toe Ring Sandal Brown
- Z-CoiL Prime Workboot CT Women's Black
- Asics Gel-Kayano Trainer Evo, red-red
- Lianaiec Men's boots In The Desert High Top Martin Boots Couple Tooling shoes Big Heads Increase Men And Women Autumn And Winter 34 Khaki Single
- ZyuQ Ankle boots Scrub Martin Boots Men'S Boots High To Help Retro Short Boots Pu Casual Men'S shoes Snow Boots
- Buckler B1150SM Leather Safety Work Boots & mad4tools Boot Socks
- Brown SRY-Fashion shoes Everyday Driving Loafer for Men Fashion Oxfords with Metal Buckle Flat Dress shoes Comfy Penny Slip-on Boat shoes Weaving
- Black Blowfish Women's Balla Wedge Sandal
- Huhuj Xiaqiu Fan cloth shoes Stripe sets foot shoes to help low Ladies casual shoes
- Damara Womens Patchwork Flap Clasp Expandable Zipper Wallet,Black
- Dearfoams Womens Genuine Suede Bootie W Lacing Slipper
- Women's Low Mid High Heel Ankle Strap Summer Open Toe Sandals Ladies Party Wedding Prom shoes,Black-EU 35=5.5B(M) US
- Wallhewb Women's Trendy Rivets Studded Ankle High Elastic Chunky Low Heel Platform Short Boots Skinny Spring Heighten Increasing Leg Length Rubber Sole Pure color Autumn Black 8 M US Short Boots
- Giro N-1 Cycling shoes Replacement Buckle Set
- Calaier Womens Casomeone Closed-Toe 6.5CM Block Heel Slip-on Sandals shoes
- Dahanyi Stylish Women Boots New Red White Black Boots Women Thick High Heel Autumn shoes Chunky Lace Up Heels Boots Ankle
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, SELCNG Hiking shoes Men's mesh Sports Off-Road Outdoor shoes-bluee-42DB's Men's Extra Wide (2V Fit) Modern Washed Canvas Leisure shoes (Peter) in Greywhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Lambretta Harvey Brogue shoes Black) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. TYX-SS Men'S Korean Version Of Lok Fu shoes Breathable Mesh shoes A Pedal Lazy Casual shoes
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
ASICS Game Set Match, Unisex shoes for Adult
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about TYX-SS Men'S Summer Breathable Baotou Half Slippers One Pedal Non-Slip No Heel Lazy Peas shoes Sandals
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Men's sandals casual word slippers beach shoes non-slip
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: 15 pair adidas Performance Sneaker Socks Gr. 35-54 Unisex short sock
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Nike Dualtone Racer PRM Mens Running Trainers 924448 Sneakers shoes
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Read this: +2 Made in Loafers-shoes Mens Leather bluee
Also, you can read more over at: D.A.T.E. (DATE) Fashion-Sneakers Mens Suede Yellow
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Mens Army Combat Military Tactical Pro Patrol Boot 50 50 Hiking Gun Metal Grey, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Men's Outdoor Walking shoes Breathable Light Comfortable Mesh shoes Soft Lace Sports shoes (color Black, Size 39EU) chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Shiney Men's shoes Genuine Leather Lace Casual Brock Carved Vintage British Wind Dress shoes, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Jutti Wedding Leather Men shoes Embroidered Mojari Indian Flipflop Handmade UK 7.5
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Mens Winter Martin Boots Chelsea Boot Vintage Leather shoes Ankle shoes Desert Work Utility Footwear
LOVDRAM Boots Men's Winter Extra Large Size 45 Men'S Cotton shoes 46 Large Dad shoes High To Help Men'S shoes 47 Warm Thick Cotton Boots 48 Yards
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Kalra Creations Jutti Men shoes Leather Flip-Flops Indian Men shoes Brown Mojari FlatSpring Men's Leather shoes Sole Cowhide Business Men's shoesa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, JQNSX LYJBIK Casual Men's Summer Leather shoes Mesh Breathable shoes Rubber Soles Flat Brown BrownHiking shoes Men Waterproof Leather Lightweight Men's shoes Outdoor Wading Breathable Fishing shoesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Men's Formal Square Toe Comfort Work Space Leather Lace Up shoesAsics H7G1N Sneakers Men CARBON WHITE 40The county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—V12 Endura II Safety Work Boots Black Scuff Cap Heel Support Midsole 6-13 VR657New Balance - Mens Pedroia Low-Cut 4040v2 shoespossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Converse Mens JP Signature Ox Leather Padded Insole Fashion SneakersSafeTstep Slip Resistant Men's Comfort Moc Slip-Onas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Adidas Women's Deerupt Runner W Gymnastics shoesRieker Event Mens Nubuck Leather Casual Slip On shoesarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Vans OTW Mens Bedford Denim; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Mustang Men’s 4058-504-1 Hi-Top Trainers; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atSkechers Mens Casual Trainers Low Key Power TrippiGrafters Mens S3 SRC Leather Lace Up Safety Boots Black